Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Tuesday night

A quiet day. Sue and I each worked in the morning. Around mid-day I logged off and got a little laundry done. We had a lunch of left-overs and went off for a walk up Diamond Head road. It was one of the moments on this trip when I felt most at home. Not off surfing, or traipsing through Waikiki, but just taking a walk down an old familiar street with the girl of my dreams. We can spend so much of this life trying to find out who we are, where we belong, and who our other half is; I've answered all of those questions and now I just want to spend my time living that life.

We walked down to the aquarium for a concert this evening. The final in their Ke Kani O Ke Kai series. Similar to the Zoo Tunes concerts at Woodlawn Park Zoo in Washington. The band was Na Palapalai, a falsetto trio, accompanied by a Hula Halau from the Big Island. The concert was catered by Sam Choy's Diamond Head Restaurant and was very ono.

We walked home as the full moon rose over Diamond Head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for not having the most creative answer, but I think you can find the answer here - http://eaglespeak.blogspot.com/2006/01/not-much-new-under-sun-offshore-radar.html

Unknown said...

I moved (copied) your response over to here just to keep it with the other "What's this?" comment(s).

Glad you're reading along!