Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Roll Call

Today is kind of a quiet day. I got up really early and walked to Waikiki to meet Bruce and Linda for dawn patrol at Canoes (their boards are at the racks, so that's pretty much where they surf). It was good, the swell is still holding, but the surf would have been better down at our neck of the woods.

I also did some laundry and hopped a number of busses in order to do a little grocery shopping.

And since today is a quiet day, instead of our usual fun-filled blog we're going to do something a little different. I want each of you to go down below this post, where it says "Posted by Chrispy | time | comments" and click on the comments link. There you will have the opportunity to leave a message. It doesn't have to be fancy, just say "Hi" if you want. Then click on "other" and type in a name. Your name would be good, but any name is okay.

Go ahead.

Don't be shy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't seem as if anyone wants to comment... I didn't know that Sue was a dancer, you really should tell me these things. Hope your back holds out for the rest of the month... have fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi.

See, it's not so hard! :-)

Anonymous said...

Here!

btw who is Linda?

Unknown said...

Linda is half of "Hugh and Linda", friends of Bruce and Greg and keepers of Fred's surfboard.

Anonymous said...

Hi - I love this. It's almost like being there with y'all. Well, not really, but it does get me thinking about the place and the fun you guys must be having.

I wish I knew who all of these other people are. They seem like good people to know.
BAF

Unknown said...

Wow, Jay, bummer about your son! At the risk of being insensitive, might I suggest limiting his snowboarding to the winter, when there's, y'know, snow on the mountain? It might cushion the fall.

Unknown said...

Bruce,

I'm glad you're with us in spirit. I was telling Sue about the time we were surfing Pops. You had been starting to tire and then caught a really nice wave and came paddling back out with a big ol grin, full of energy. :-)

And, yeah, these are a good group of people.

Cap'n Bob said...

Frozen water and turkey sandwiches? Y'all are WAAAY too healthy for me! Look for me in the pack with the Japanese tourists smoking cigarettes! ;)