Thursday, August 03, 2006

Day 4 (Late morning)

The swell seems to be pau, and the trades are back. Tongs had some very windy peaks, so I opted to go running. I did a lap around Kapiolani Park and finished up at San Soucci beach. I was not too tired at the end - all of the cycling I've been doing seems to be paying off.

Sue's been working all morning. I dialed in to the office for an hour or so.

Since everyone got a lot of sun yesterday our plan is to do mostly indoor stuff today. Our first stop will be Ala Moana shopping center. Then maybe a trip up to the North Shore to introduce everyone to the original Kua Aina sandwich shoppe.

A new swell is supposed to hit this evening (3 in a row!), if the conditions look good I'll probably do a litle dusk boogie boarding.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As coincidence would have it, we were actually in Crazy Shirts at about the time you posted this. There exists a subtle pattern to the world. Look too closely and it vanishes from sight; but often you'll see it from the corner of your eye.