Tuesday, March 25, 2008

101 days

Our little ticker on the left there says that we now have 101 days to go! Whoo Hoo!!

I've been continuing my training, riding my bike around our neighborhood. Each lap is about 4 miles and it has some decent hills. I try to do it as a sprint, forcing myself to do an extra lap when I'm ready to quit. I imagine myself caught inside on a big day at Tonggs, paddling like mad against wave after wave, wishing I could go back in time to early spring and work out harder. And voila! My wish is granted!

I've also filled out the paperwork, and by the time you read this I'll be a member, once again, of the Redmond Athletic Club. It's just a few blocks from our AT&T office, so I'll be able to pop over there in the afternoon to work out. I used to belong back when I lived in Redmond and it's a great club. No pool, but I was never much of a lap swimmer anyway.

For anyone into the JamBand scene, here's what's in my iPod when I'm working out.

No comments: