Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January 30th Email

Aloha kakou,

Okay, things are in a bit of flux now. I just received email from Amelia saying that she doesn't have any reservations yet for the DHDH in June or July. I've told her to pencil us in for July but I wanted to ping everybody about that first. I'll probably have some major issues with it because of Aaron that I'll have to work through, but that's my problem.

How does everyone else feel about it? We're reaching a point where we need a slightly firmer commitment than before. If possible, I'd like an email from everyone saying something to the effect of "I'm xx% certain I'll be there for nn days". (Where xx is greater than 80). If you've got certain dates you can/can't be there, let me know. "I wouldn't miss 4th of July in (Hawai`i|California|Florida) for the world."

I really feel that the DHDH offers the best combination of size, location, and price.

"Think this through with me, let me know your mind"

Malama pono,
Chris P.

No comments: